-
December 7th, 2007, 05:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
if all goes well....Rich and I will be at Sabastin inlet..him fishing and me treasure hunting...so we should get a good look at the rocket as it blasts off...
-
December 8th, 2007, 07:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
So what does Sammie Jr. do when you and Rich are out playing?
-
December 9th, 2007, 03:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
December 9th, 2007, 04:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
she has a part time job besides her regular job..and she works on Saturdays..that stinks
-
December 10th, 2007, 11:45 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I could never work weekends....unless the pay was triple what I make now. Will never happen.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks